Learn how OPIC products and services can help you expand your business.
The Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC) will conduct a workshop for U.S. small to medium size businesses- in Orlando,
FL on June 26th - the latest in the highly-successful Expanding Horizons series that helps businesses learn how they can compete in
the global marketplace.
The Orlando workshop will be held on Thursday, June 26th at the Hyatt Regency Orlando located at 9801 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819.
For a discounted registration of $35.00, please enter promo code: ORLANDO35
This is a unique opportunity to learn about:
In an addition to sessions about OPIC products such as political risk insurance and financing, the workshop will feature
A central focus of this event is the opportunity to schedule and meet in “one on one meetings” with OPIC staff and representatives
from the participating U.S. government agencies who will answer questions related to YOUR business.
For more information about the workshop, including the agenda and instructions on how to register, please visit
How expanding overseas can benefit your business at home
- U.S. government programs offering assistance to small and medium-sized enterprises planning to go global
- Political risk insurance and how it can protect your business
- Accessing capital for your projects
- Current opportunities in the renewable energy and clean technology sector
OPIC’s special finance products for small businesses
- Export Import Bank of the U.S. (EX-IM)
- U.S. Trade and Development Agency (USTDA)
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Department of Commerce's U.S. Commercial Service
- Small Business Development Center